Complaints (Including SEN Complaints)
Please see below the details of our school complaints procedure.
- Stage 1: The complaint is dealt with by the class teacher in the first instance and at this stage hopefully the matter will be resolved.
- Stage 2: The complaint is dealt with by a senior manager (or SENCO is an SEN complaint).
- Stage 3: The complaint is deal with by the Headteacher.
- If the matter is still not resolved, the complainant must put their complaint in writing to the Chair of Governors.
- Stage 4: The Governing Body deals with the matter through their agreed complaint resolution procedures.
- In the unlikely event that the matter is still not resolved, the parent can then take the complaint to the Local Authority Complaints Officer and ultimately to the Ombudsman/Secretary of State.