Key Stage 2 Class teacher
Contract Type: 1 year fixed contract
The Governors, staff and children at Moorfield Primary School are looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to share in our vision within our school. All children deserve the very best and we are looking for a professional who has a passion for teaching and learning and is committed to our school values.
Purpose of the Job:
The position is full time. NQTs are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will:
• Model excellent teaching and professional standards for the whole school community
• Promote and model the school values of RESLIENCE; RESPECT; HARDWORKING and INDEPENDENCE
• Promote and model the school vision including infusing honesty and integrity into all of school life
• Develop high quality professional relationships with children, colleagues, parents, carers and governors
• Contribute to the development of an inspiring culture for learning across the school
• Create a stimulating, supportive, organised, interactive and informative learning environment that encourages each child to achieve his/her full potential
• Be able to play a motivational and leading role in an area that will be discussed at interview
• Have good interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Be hard working and have enthusiasm, energy and creativity
In return we can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and highly skilled staff
• A welcoming, caring environment where everyone is valued and respected
• Commitment to professional development including action research and coaching
We welcome visits to our school and ask you to contact Mr David Nightingale, Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moorfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the council’s primary Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.salford.gov.uk/gdpr
Closing Date: Friday 16th November
Shortlisting: Monday 19th November
Observations of those shortlisted: Thursday 22nd November & Friday 23rd November
Interviews: Tuesday 27th November
We thank you for your interest. If you have not been contacted by 21st November, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.